CHANGING PENS also a little update. //E11

First a little explanation if I may. it's been almost 3 months since the last entry. I had some thinking to do so that happened also some personal matters to be taken care of. you understand what I mean.

head over to the last one if you need a little back reference

Now back to our regular scheduled entry.


RAMAZAN DAY 11


I did changed the pens again, we experimenting and seeing what works, it's all in the process.

..

btw, a little disclaimer. this is just a fill-up piece, actually your guy here missed a day.

..

tbh I was being a little too hard on myself for missing a day, when the nerves settled thought it isn't too bad you know with the ramadan schedule and all. Also, there isn't much to do anyways in day times, I mean no routine and all, a day or two might get missed in due, you understand what I mean.

..

The course took a slight dip in audience on the 2nd day. These things happens with these types of programs. The attendance is hardly consistent. It's alright. Talked about the judgment day and what matters leading to a success hereafter. All very eye opening stuff.

..

another day folded just like that, doing mundane stuff and all, as I said there's nothing much happening. It's great though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog