Blogging teaches stuff



It's been a month since I left my job and not much happened since then, searched new works/passions/careers, visited several markets, in remote areas too, and the two weeks went pretty great but after that I got sick and did nothing notable in the next two weeks.

During all this time I worked on my spanish skills and did my editing works but most importantly I started writing.. kinda professionally through blogging, during the month of doing new stuff, the most I learnt from was blogging.

Blogging was one of the best experiences, one of the things that I learnt from blogging is that no body cares how your day went and what you're planning to do and blah, I realized that right after I wrote my 2nd blog, people don't care about you until you're offering what nobody is, this might demotivate you but it shouldn't, eventually you'll find your lane, but for finding the lane you must step on the road. 

People don't really like when you start something new, they will taunt you, they will try to SAVE your life and will try to stick negativity right near your neck, this all happened with me too but I didn't care because I didn't have anything to lose so that didn't bother me.

I wrote 5 blogs in a month and around 300 people viewed, and by that one thing happened that boosted my confidence, I got messages from 5 people for paid work without even putting extra efforts in promotion, this might not sound big to you but it was a massive booster for me, made me want to improve and get better.

All in all it was a good experience but one thing that bothers me is that why there are no comments, the feed back really helps to improve the content creation but nevertheless it was a good experience..so I think that's all from me today, will meet you in the next blog..maybe, whatever.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Making money through blog