TRYING FOR THE BETTERMENT also the freaking allergies. //E05

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 5

 

Yeah, it's a short one.

one hell of a whatever it was day, for sure.

..

First the freaking allergies, kills me. Bro, the things I'd do to get rid of them. 

slept the whole day till asar, the medicine did that, I don't make rules.

..

Woke up to the chaos in the country. I don't wanna say it all here because this is my solace bubble, you know. But these things really bothers me. How can a person be unmoved when so much is happening around. 


For me I guess it's just the upbringing. News, politics, "activism" runs in the blood.

..

Had my first iftar outside, I'm seeing it's getting started. I have to go for one tomorrow too.

..

Thought football lords would be kind and will let us celebrate in peace but naah chaos entered that world too. There is no escape.

..

Just dozed off bruh. I couldn't take anymore. The day felt so long and exhausting.

..

I guess there is no other option than to just try to do as much of a good as you can, striving for collective and individual betterment and just leave the it all to the God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog