Smart Phones are killing the art of photography

Hi all, what's happening ?

So it's the last quarter of the year which for tech geeks is the most exciting time, isn't it ?

all the new tech coming, Apple event, Microsoft event, MadeByGoogle event and way too many smart phones are releasing back to back, which of course is good as the market is expanding and the companies releasing budget flagship phones, pretty cool,

btw did you all checked the new PocoPhone ? horrible name, cool phone, for 300$ ? Yes Please!

The main "2018 style" upgrades in smart phones are pretty much two things, the notch and the cameras, for a regular/normal human this is too cool, the new iPhone Xs max, man that's nice,

but for the tech people, there's too much to talk about, apparently these type of people really don't like the notch, they are calling it "horrible", the new Pixel 3 is getting too much hate on that notch thing, the memes coming, pretty hilarious. 

but the cameras on these phone, them portrait mode pictures, re adjustable aperture, what are we living in the future or what, just think about wide angle lenses in smart phone, and not just a regular wide, the vlog kinda wide, "take my money", people are saying.

NOW,

My thoughts ? obviously, it's my blog so makes sense.

Let me start with this, I'm enjoining the "techtober" new technology always excites me, but everyone is already reviewing the positives and negatives of almost every other phone specifically but I wanna talk about something different, 

You know there was a time we had our desks filled with the mess of table clock, calendar, notepad the real one, reminder alarms, and a lot of paper work but slowly and gradually we worked hard and made smart phones and time to time the tech advanced and our desks started to shrink and in this decade we have almost made everything sucked into the smart phones and it's too cool, always on board with technology,

for ex the calligraphers has been replaced by the digital artists, people are making music on soft wares, writing on blogs and many other similar activities, 

But the one thing that's bothering me most in the new smart phones is the camera, as for a camera enthusiast this is really frustrating, the art of capturing the photos with the real camera is almost as equal to the making of art it self, but smart phones are ruining this art, 

was watching a video of mkbhd reviewing the new LG phone having 5 cameras, man just stop it, like 5 CAMERAS on a smart phone, do we really need this ? I don't think so.

I was talking to a photographer fella last night and he was complaining that people are not willing to pay good amount for a event just because "that's easy, my smart phone can take pictures like this".

That hit me hard, I mean it's okay and cool too that your phone can do wonders, but please respect the profession at least, the work these artist put in to get you the final product is huge, the process is tiring and when these guy are not paid enough, it's bad, bad for the whole community.

Just respect the art man, think about the artist before showing your real self, PLEASE

Just wanted to rant about the thought I had in my mind for a long time, will see you guys around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog