NAPPING THROUGH THE DAY also a bit of tennis. //E03

Yesterdays'

RAMAZAN DAY 3


Yes, almost forgot to write, I knew it will happen eventually, life moves on.

..

Lakers lost another game and I'm kinda worried now. AD got his clearance so we might see him in some next games, so that's good.

..

Is it just me or the weather really acts up every Friday. I mean every Friday, it was boiling hot today. Also it was the first Friday of this years' ramazan, so that's something.

..

Just Writing this and I'm boring myself. I don't know what I'm saying, there's nothing much to say.

okay got it, I went to play tennis after asar, loved it. They took the separator nets though, no idea why.

what else ?! Yes, still no punching bag. We'll get it someday inshaALLAH.

..

You know when you have so much work to do, so much that you just don't do any. Today was one of those days. Took a long nap instead of doing anything.

You got to take these days like a blessing cause you very well know the work you delayed will bite you soon so why not sleep when you can. Btw you don't have to agree with any of this. I just didn't have an eventful day, I'm just blabbering stuff here.

..

One more thing, I finished the questionnaire, hope it's okay. I mostly skimmed through the book, reading 200 pages thoroughly in a day isn't cake.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog