A LOT OF HOPE also keeping the lid on. //E13

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 13


We ended the course with a iftar next day. We hope this little effort of everyone involved turns out to be beneficial in long run.

..

I'm noticing, this Ramzan is mostly uneventful personally, maybe because a lot is going on in the head or something. Idk, but this seems not right, days passing by quickly but something feels unfulfilled, does that make sense ? Idk.

..

Nevertheless, we must be thankful, we got to experience this beautiful month once again with all our health and happiness.

..

I realize, this is a short one, I have plenty to say, but we gonna lid it until Eid. You know, keep the month a little less chaotic for the head.

..

Almost half of the month is finished. May Allah accept the good we did and help us get better throughout this month and after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog