THINKING DEEP FANTASIES also show's over. E//22

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 22


 

The time when you're like "only if I had one more day", that time is approaching fast.

Personally I'm out there at sehri time at tahajud, trying to remember every possible dua to make. It be like that, if you know you know.

..

Btw it was another outside iftar situation. We had biryani (!?), yeah it be like that. It was so good though, one of the best I had in a while.

..

I have this interest of mine which I like the most, it's kinda my favorite where I visit new masjids. Was out there looking for one and found a little old open concept masjid on a hill hide. Such a cool experience it was, city in the background, a little wind making the environment moody and Imam doing the tilawat, lifts you above your stresses for while, makes you think deep fantasies until the damn mosquitoes says, show's over. Mosquitoes are a mood killer ngl. It was a cool overall moment icl. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog