YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE also it is what it is. E//19

 Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 19


 

April went by really fast. Isn't that the case with every month lately ?

..

I woke up so late, literally so late you can't even imagine. 

I mean, you can imagine but it was really late.

..

Iftar at home today, nice.

..

I'm so embarrassed

about what I'm gonna say now, lemme just say.

I had to do this one thing before 1st May and it was already 30th April, thought I'll do it after the nap. I slept and dreamed about the thing that I had to do, In my dream I already did it, and did it so well. Woke up thinking I did it for real but obviously I did not. Realized it later in the day that the dream played me. Now here I'm sitting down doing the thing in a hurry looking like a stupid idiot. Did such a crappy job.

But, what you gonna do, stuff happens, it is what it is.

..

Met another old brother, this time didn't talked stupid stuff, it was all serious. Good day overall. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog