A UNITED UMMAH also peace must prevail. E//25

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 25


  

Let me just say this, screw Israel man.

This day was so disturbing, felt like doing nothing.

Israel authorities attack Al Aqsa masjid during the prayers, how coward must you be to attack a prayer place that too when the prayers are going on. They knew that the last Friday of Ramadan means a lot to the Muslims and they did that all that deliberately on the last Friday of the month. My blood is boiling.

..

Just as all of this was happening, the news came from Afghanistan about the bomb blast that killed several people mostly children.

There was this picture of a father crying over his daughter's dead body, couldn't watch that picture, broke my heart in pieces.

..

The ummah needs to be united or these monsters will keep their heinous atrocities going, they just can't see the peace prevail.

..

Today was such a disturbing day. I'll just go and sleep it off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog