MANY PEOPLE CAME also no one's doing anything, E//28

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 28


   

You know what ? Israel still on it with Palestine and no one's doing nothing, boiling.

..

We have something planned for the night, but first gotta head over to a friend's place, he has invited and I wouldn't wanna miss it you know cause it happens once in a blue moon.

Played a little sequence after Iftar.

Did I tell you, I always win in sequence ? Well, I do, I mean nothing to brag but I really do win every time, It is what it is, kinda makes me happy ngl, it's the smallest of things, don't judge.

..

Well it's night time and the plan is to gather young students to protest against Israel and get the word out about the situation happening in Palestine.

It went pretty well I'll say. Many people came, we prayed Lail a tul Qadar together, listened to some speeches, those are always an Iman booster. Made collective dua. It was heart warming.

..

May Allah accept the good we do destroy the oppressors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog