STAYING CONNECTED also learning and growing. E//23

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 23


 

It was one of those day, you guesses it right (did you though). Yes, the freaking allergies, hit me so bad, had to pray most of the prayers at home.

Man I hate these allergies, throws away the entire day and routine.

..

Other than that, what happened ?

I got invited to talk to a bunch of young students about life and death, the purpose of us being here, on this earth, what matters and what doesn't. Basically how this world is a test and we are for a specific period of time, the world is an illusion we have to stay out of it while preparing for the after life because that's what really matters. You get it.

It's not so unordinary, we get invited to talk to a bunch of students on different topics, this one went pretty fine. 

I really enjoy doing this, helps me stay connected to the young guns, makes me confident and also we have to prepare ourselves before doing the sessions so, in that way it helps in learning and growing.

..

Btw, a week left in Ramadan. I hope to take full advantage of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog