Why did I start or Why did I quit

A.salam

Hi, It's me, arqam, just wanted to kill time so thought of writing a blog, so here it is.

It all started last year in July, I was studying Computer Science in a "High Standard" institute for the last 2 years, everything was okay, normal but there was one thing common in most students, that they complain a lot I mean literally a lot, I really don't know why, maybe because of teachers, management or some personal grudges, and the funny thing is that they all were doing nothing for the complains, I mean if you have some thing negative going around, you should change it to positive or least try, well that's what I think, anyways with all the "habar dabar" going around, I myself had some issues with management, so I did what I mentioned above, went to the highest most authority in my reach to talk it out, but I'll just say it didn't work any thing positive out so I decided to leave, couldn't live with the complains in my head, my idea was that if you can't make any difference you should step aside rather than living with complains. So I left convincing myself that it's just a break, but deep inside I knew it wasn't, so the most inspired quote by Junaid Akram "khalli walli" calmed me 😀

After leaving, I didn't knew what I'm gonna do with the BREAK I took, all thanks to my friend, he already had a job for me, a white collar job (though I never wore any formals, just shalwar kameez)
kinda well paid and interesting at the same time, was appointed as the Assistant Import Manager or as we like to say AIM, quite a period it was, after almost a year I was transferred to the accounts department as the chief accountant of the company, one of the best experiences of my life ( will dedicate a complete blog to my job inshaALLAH )
I worked there for almost 14 months and by the start of Oct '17 I decided to quite to search something new, at least new to me so on 3rd Oct '17 I left my comfy office chair, this one was really a rocking one, packed my stuff and hugged goodbye to all the lovely colleagues,

Right from next day I started looking for the four power full W's "Where/What/When and Why", first thing that came to my mind was BLOG, so here I am writing my mind of, will try to write something daily or frequently..whatever ..so ALLAH HAFIZ..will meet in the next blog maybe inshaALLAH 😊

Comments

  1. The message behind this blog is ❤ I hope you achieve everything in your life :) Ameeen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog