FIGHTING THE SLEEP also friendly mosquitoes. E//18

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 18


 

I'm too sleep deprived right now to do anything. No complains, powering through.

..

I have this dust and stuff allergies and boy they bad, whenever they hit, they hit bad, you can't do anything until you get an anti allergy and a min 8 hours of bed time.

..

It was another day of a garden iftar dinner thing, this time in a different college campus. Guess what ? Didn't wear black this time, went with dark grey. Idk, I can't help, I'm very ..what do you say ? Monochromatic in this regard.

Mosquitoes were quite friendly though, they came, sucked a sip and peacefully flew away without that irritating buzz music fest they like a lot.

*what am I doing ? talking mosquitoes, I need sleep*

..

This was one of those day you know without a "lesson". No worries, we all deserve a chill day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog