INSTANT REGRET also met a long lost friend. E//16

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 16



 

Some good news at the start, the workout continued. "workout" is kinda exaggeration but hey, I moved, and that counts in my book, so that's that.

..

Went to a Islamic book store to get some tafseer you know living the Ramadan spirit. 

Hung out at a mosque for a bit, you know for some chill time. Tbh I enjoy chilling in a masjid. There's little to no noise, you can read a book in peace, AC's on, so overall it's pretty chill.

..

Went to a college for iftar, strange ? Ik, buts it's common here.

Instantly regretted going all black everything, it was a garden party, so you know uninvited mosquitoes had a great meal party too.

..

Met an old lost brother randomly and talked so much smack, basically we went old ways being us. Didn't felt like it was too long since we hung out. Totally love this about my boys.

This reminded me, I have to renew so many expired friendships, but you know, time, there isn't much. We'll get it done soon. I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog