PUTTING THE COMPELETE TRUST IN also being ourselves. E//17

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 17



 
Felt like we blinked and half the month was already over.

..

I'm having iftar today at home so probably the day is gonna go uneventful, It's the pattern I'm observing, Whenever I'm home for the iftar, nothing extra usually happens that day.

..

17th Ramzan, the day of Badar, where just 313 Muslims defeated the army of non believers.
If your believe in ALLAH is firm and you put your entire trust in, he'll help you in ways beyond your imagination, that's the biggest general take away for me.

..

You know, I'm thinking of making a stamp for my books, for 2 particular reasons. One, it looks cool, second, the free loaders, they 'borrow' and never return, this way I'll be able to put tabs on them. We'll see.

..

Met an old fella again, a different one of course. The renew-ation (is this a word ? idk ) is going pretty good I think.
Went on a ride, talked smack. You know being us. Fine day, it was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog