BUILDING FRIENDSHIPS also bumping into each other. E//24

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 24


 

 Last day, 

I mean, last Friday of the month. This month horsed.

Gotta strap on, just a week left.

..

I went to the mall, 2nd time in my entire life if I remember correctly. It reminded me of why I don't like to go to the mall, there are just too many people, everyone bumping into each other, stupid excuse mes. 

Online shopping for the win, no going out, no useless talking. Got some nice footwear though, guess it's alright.

..

We arranged a night for students of age 15-25 out which we formally call "shab bedari" basically meaning stay awake at night, where we go to the graveyard to do some self analysis and all, then we go to a masjid, listen to a lecture on some topic, do some individual ibaadah and then eat sehri collectively.

..

It is really wholesome when all the young blood spends time with each other, sharing a space, eating food together, having a good time, making memories, building friendships, establishing brotherhood. Such a great sight to be honest.

May Allah accept the good we did and do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog