THE WORLD'S IN MUD also just a few days left. E//26

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 26


  

Tbh, I'm completely lost today, can't think straight. The horrific incidents that took place yesterday in Palestine and Afghanistan are still making sounds in my head.

The world is in mud, I'm telling, the humanity is dirt right now.

..

Let's distract ourselves for a bit. So, what happened today ? 

I had some brothers over at my place for iftar, it was good, laid back, talked some things, conversed some ideas, you know.

Guess since the month's ending, everyone is catching up on the invites, I have like till the last day of month.

..

It's all good though, Ramzan be like that in the end, at least for us, catching up all the leftover work. It's the hustle fruit that's the sweetest in the end.

..

Nothing much happened today

Just a few days left, just a few. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog