One of the best lectures EVER

"What do you mean by make-up ? huh ?"

.."I don't know man, was just trying to do something nice", he said as he was trying to wrap up the talk,

"no, I don't get it why do people tend to make-up, if they are real the other one would understand, won't he ?"

"and by make-up I don't even mean the facial chemical, that's the other level of being fake, what I'm saying is, I don't think there should be any thing called as MAKE-UP, people screw up something and they say 'let me make up for this', why ?? if you two understands each other then one would understand the screwed up scenario ?
 that's totally fake, like I get it you messed up the movie timings, that's okay, move on dude, I get it there must be something imp that's why you missed the movie"

"okay, let's look at the make-up classes, hahaha..the lamest thing I ever heard in my university life, if there is any emergency or sudden Holiday or anything, they call up the MAKE-UP class, to cover up the SYLLABUS, come on man you should've managed the schedule accordingly with the room of fluctuation, but when you complain 'We know better', naah you don't !!! 

I almost never attended the make-ups, once I did, it was Sunday, temp was unfriendly but still it was MANDATORY class to attend so I went assuming there would be some new knowledge or maybe useful tips to clear exams, but totally opposite happened, there was a teacher standing in front of board reading slides, 'WHAAT you called us for this on Sunday ?? ..though I sneaked out after 20 mins"

"you're getting my point??" 
...kinda yeah

"You know what, make-ups are like burdens or formalities you try to get rid of, they don't care about our syllabus, they just want to cover up the hours, same is with the 'man I'm sorry' phone calls, 'I really wanted to but I couldn't' text messages,

..the priorities matters the most, and only then the pure hearts will understand each other without fulfilling the lame make-ups"

he then looked at the clock for 11 a.m. and "class dismissed, will see you on Monday, turn off the lights, easy weekend guys !!"

'man that was one hell of a lecture'

students chatted as they leave the building for the weekend.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog