DOING SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF //E02


Check out yesterdays'

RAMAZAN DAY 2

Still no punching bag. You know resolution kind of slipping off. Did some pushups and planking though, so that's whatsup.

..

Had such a nice sleep after fajr. Naah not immediately, nobody can fix that problem, some says putting down the phone might help, but who knows.

..

I have to make a questionnaire for fehm-e-deen classes on the topic of "akhirah". Downloaded the PDF and it already had some of the markings and pointers, found out there was some under lined and hand written questions too, God works in mysterious ways you know. Nevertheless I have to read more than 200 pages to make a good paper, the pointers and all definitely gave a jump start so thankful for that whoever did the good.

..

I was just sitting and doing some work after Iftar and out of nowhere the crave for gulab jamun struck, gulab jamun, who would have thought, but you know heart wants what it wants.

One thing for sure I wasn't going to buy it for myself. Imagine buying mithai for yourself. Not doing it.

The crave needed to be taken care of obviously so I rode 15 kms to meet a friend to satisfy the urge, enjoyed the ride ngl. Bro, I rode 15 kms to meet a friend just to eat gulab jamun, you say what you want but I felt great. Did something for myself .

Judge all you want. Small stuff makes me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog