RAMAZAN AND MIX FEELINGS also straightening stuff out. //E01


 Every year in Ramazan I try to write something every day till Eid. This year I tried the same and was able to pen it every day. Ramazan is quite busy and I'm mostly away from the keyboard so thought why not document it online after ramazan, so here it is. my first entry.

RAMAZAN DAY 1

Ramazan always come with a weird mix kind of feeling at least for me. Don't know what it is, feels all kinds of excitements a day before but when the moon sights the anxiety all of a sudden shoots to the stars, is it just me ? 

..

well, I needed to get the punching bag before ramazan you know to keep up with the resolution of the month but that failed. Miserably. Need to straighten that out.

..

Is it just me who thinks post fajr naps are the most difficult ? I mean you can't sleep instantly and when you finals are able to and the dreams are about to peak the alarm goes off. figure it out.

..

Well a friend of mine called, he had a job for me, editing job, 10 videos needed to be edited in a month. In my head I instantly thought of declining the offer, see I have this stupid rule for myself to never work for a friend, the relationship is too sacred to jeopardize it for some cash. You don't have to agree with obviously but it is what it is. Obviously can't say no to him on face, and you don't have to agree with that either. khair, I told him I'll let you know in the after noon. 

Haven't told him yet. Need to straighten that out.

..

officially the first day. I'm not expecting much, just a bit of ramzan joy, you know. All regular. Everything is alright and the power went off, threw the mood off ngl.

Rest of the day was spent my over thing stupid stuff, can't help myself. I don't know it's just .. I don't know.

First day wasn't bad, nothing extra ordinary happened. Wasn't able to straight any thing out. Slept early after taraweeh though, that's good I guess. 

We'll do better or try to. 

I'm going.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog