TRUSTING GOD'S PLAN also splashing the watermelon. //E04

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 4

 

Almost forgot to pick the pen again, wth is wrong. Never mind it's all good as long as the day's covered.

..

You know, it's not so easy to live where I live, there's literally people every where, I'm not kidding there are so many people here and most of them are always out side. Getting somewhere is so hard and requires so much patience because every two steps you want to smack people but you can't because yk society.

Ramzan teaches patience so we patient. How about that.

..

Watermelon is such a great fruit, isn't it ? Not so fun cutting it by yourself. splashed the juice all over, but the fruit is so good, it's all worth it.

..

As we move on, the days are getting better, no anxious thoughts, may be it's because we busy, who know, things looking positive is all that matters.

..

Met a friend who was out in the middle of the ocean for work, he asked me to accompany him and as every adventure positive person. I wanted to say "hell, yeah", but couldn't, work held me. Ngl I regretted but as we know God's plans are the best, the trip lasted way longer than it supposed to be and in know way I could afford to skip the work.

..

Guess believing in ALLAH's timings and planning is the only and workable option we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog