LEARNING DEEN also there's zero energy left. //E10

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 10

    

1st ashra is over and it's going fast, boy this ramazan is going fast.
 
..

Tbh this years ramazan is going okay, could be better though. I'm kinda busy with stuff maybe that's the reason, idk.

..

heard the news about corona hitting hard in India. This thing is getting out of control, vaccines rolling is a good news though. May Allah keep us all safe and sane.

..

we arranged a 3 days fehm e deen course for students. Today was the first day, it went just fine. Learned a few mistakes we did along the way, it could get better.
2 days are remaining and we'll try to do it better and make it more beneficial.

..

You know, as you can realize, this is all over the place right now. I wasn't really in the mood of picking the pen today. Feeling a bit low today for some reason.
I have so much to say but there's literally zero energy.

..

I'll just rest myself for now, will go again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog