STAYING VIGILANT AND COLLECTING BONUSES also can't run away from the truth. //E08

Yesterdays'


RAMAZAN DAY 8

   

This is getting now at this point, you know.

..

Is it just me who thinks that the days are shorter in ramazan ? Feels like it, to me at least.

..

The embarrassment of not following the ramazan resolution of exercising is real. I just can't find the perfect time or slot in a day.

 I will do better inshaALLAH, at least will try to. 

Don't judge just yet.

..

Ramazan btw is going so fast, it's already the 8th roza. I think this feels fast for a reason that we have so much to do for the reward bonuses granted only for this month. When there's a deadline for a reward collection, you try to do your best to tick every box required to get hold of the bonus.

I think this fits for the life we live on this earth too, the difference is we don't know the deadline, so we gotta stay sharp, vigilant and perform our due responsibilities and fulfill our duties in timely manner and be prepared for the deadline every time. So when the time for the results arrive, we have something substantial to show for.

..

Boy, this took a whole different turn, but you know we gotta talk about stuff like this too you know, cause can't run from the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog