LEARNED A THING OR TWO also some manifestation. E//12

Yesterday's 


RAMAZAN DAY 12


Right off the bat, haven't exercised in a week and I'm not feeling good. Mind and body need 3-4 days of exercise in a week for me to function properly. Feel me ? 

..

On the horse first thing this Monday. 

..

Btw, Ramzan is going so fast. It's the 12th already. Guess, when you enjoy something, you don't notice how fast it's gonna end.

Well, this turned out unnecessary philosophic. Moving on, it is what it is.

..

It was the last day of the course and how I received it, it could be better, there's room to improve. It was fine though. Learned some stuff, hope the attendees learned too. 

..

Randomly, totally non intentional stuff but I'm watching way too many NYC apartment tours, stumbled upon some on YouTube suggestions and I just can't stop watching them. Is it manifestation ? Idk.

..

I'll stop wasting time and start praying, the month's slipping fast. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I start or Why did I quit

Blogging teaches stuff

Making money through blog